Adult braces…the thought of them is embarrassing to most of us struggling as adults with a less than perfect smile. While you dream of that perfectly straight smile you have yet to make the decision to get adult braces due to the appearance of them. Whether we like it or not, others judge us based on our appearance and that includes your smile, leaving you to wonder, “what will people think of me if my smile is lined with metal?” Fret no more, adult braces no longer have to be embarrassing!
Your Solution to Adult Braces – Invisalign Aligners
The days of only having one option when it comes to straightening your teeth with braces are over, you now have options which include; traditional metal braces, clear aligners (like Invisalign), and veneers. One of the most popular options is clear aligners, Invisalign, which use clear plastic trays to straighten teeth.
How Invisalign Works
- 1. A 3D image of your teeth is captured
- 2. Cutting edge software is then used to map out your treatment plan – In fact, we can even show you how your smile will look upon completion of treatment!
- 3. Aligners are then created with your comfort in mind
- 4. Each individual’s aligners are then trimmed specifically for comfort on the gumline
- 5. Aligner fitting – We will then check the fit of your aligners and answer any questions
- 6. Wear your aligners and continue on with everyday life
Wearing Invisalign Aligners
Unlike traditional metal braces, these aligners may be taken out to continue to eat your favorite foods. The aligners produce best results if they are worn 20-22 hours a day and they are virtually invisible so no one will even know you have them. For parents, these aligners will have blue compliance indicators to assure you that your teenager is wearing them enough.
Interested in Learning More About Invisalign Clear Aligners?
We’d love to chat more! Contact us to set up an initially consultation today: 763.546.1301